A BLOG FROM THE BADDEST BROTHERS AROUND

Thursday, February 12, 2009

ONE HIT WONDERS

Do you ever take the time to sit back and think about all of the one hit wonders during your lifetime? I do. The world often thinks of these songs as lame, and overplayed. Deep down inside you cant let go of those songs that are so dear to you. I mean can you really overplay song 2 by blur. You know the song that say Wooo whoo! over and over again. What about tubthumping by Chumbawumba? Is that song really lame? We're often told to not worry about what the world thinks so, I say to you turn up that Ice, Ice, baby. Crank that whoop there it is. Relax and let Frankie goes to Hollywood echo through the canyons. Never be afraid to admit that those songs are important to you. Shake Shake your rump! I would love to hear some of your favorite one hit wonders. Let the comments fly.

5 comments:

The Bergy's said...

As always, thanks for the laughs! I really am amazed at the whit that you seem to ALWAYS pull out of you hind end! Yet another of the thousands of reasons I married you! I'm glad I have you to keep life more interesting then dirty diapers and laundry! XOXOXOXO Kadie

Crystal said...

Okay, where have I been that I didn't know about this freakin' hillarious blog. Oh Waylon, you might wish I never found this. Nick always says "all it takes is one HOLM girl & news spreads like a wild fire". Don't stop blogging, I need all the entertainment I can get.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

What about Milli Vanilli's Blame it on the Rain? or does it not count if they really didn't sing it ;) Keep 'em comin', Bergy!

Grandma 'D' said...

Mama Holm signin' in...your killing me. Funny stuff, keep it coming!!!!

Rachel said...

Your blog is hilarious!! Crystal is right...all it takes is one HOLM girl. But now we're going to be watching for new posts all the time. How will you entertain the masses? ;)